- Residential Conveyancing
About Julie Doe
- Julie joined the firm in 2017 and is a member of our Residential Property Team.
- Julie has vast experience in dealing with all aspects of Residential Conveyancing, including but not limited to:
- Sales and Purchases
- Transfers of Equity
- Deeds of Variation and Rectification
- Drafting of Leases
- Declarations of Trust
- Lease Extensions (both informal and under the Statutory Procedure)
- Adverse Possession Claims
- Reconstruction of Titles
- Transfers of Part
- Legal Charges (both personal and matrimonial)
- Shared Ownership Leases
- Help to Buy
- Equity Release Mortgages.
Julie has worked locally for a number of years now, having qualified as a Solicitor in 2001. She gets a great deal of satisfaction from doing an excellent job for her clients and is able to use her knowledge and experience to progress and complete matters, particularly those of a more complex nature. In keeping with the ethos of the firm Julie aims to provide an outstanding quality of service at a cost that provides excellent value. You will find Julie friendly and informal, yet totally professional.